Monday, April 12, 2010

Firsts

Last week we had a few firsts that with a house full of boys are sure not to be lasts.
  • Muddy foot prints through the living room. I decided shortly after that that I would prefer wood floors in our main living areas in the next home we live in. Another first that may likely be a last is the fact that Isaac cleaned the foot prints up. He got out our little vacuum and the muddy foot prints are no more.
(Sorry about your carpet Mom)

  • Finding a rock in the washer while doing laundry.
  • Losing our first library book. I've looked everywhere in the boys room and it's nowhere. I really don't want to buy The Potty Book for Boys but it looks like I may have to. Darn. It could have at least been a book that I liked so that when I find it the day after I pay for it I won't be upset that we now own it.

No comments: