Thursday, September 16, 2010

2 Months

Keenyn is two months old today. I thought it would be fun to look back at pictures of Eli and Isaac at two months and see the resemblance. So here are all of my boys at as close to two months as I could find.

Eli

Isaac


(look at those cheeks. I forgot how big and cute they were.)

Keenyn



Keenyn looks more like Isaac than I thought he did. They are all definitely related.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how much Eli and Issac look like little versions of themselves! But you can totally see how all of your babies look alike too! xo

EM said...

Seriously, I always thought Keenyn looked like Eli but he totally looks like Isaac too. You have the cutest little boys! We love 'em. We need to bring Tal down to play again sometime soon. He was so excited to see your boys at the Fair.

Cassi said...

so cute. They are definitely brothers. I need to come meet him.