Way back in September we went to the Utah State Fair. It was a lot of fun. I love the fair and I especially love when we can go with family.

We had 5 kids there which was perfect for this face thing. I love this picture. Isaac and Olivia crack me up. Apparently it was pretty funny behind the thing, trying to get all of the kids to cooperate.
When we were walking through the barns of animals Eli was pretty bored and asked if we could do something fun. We went to the DNR building and signed the boys up to fish. I think that was a little more exciting for Eli.

Chris was working and couldn't come with us so my Dad helped me at the fishing pond. I loved watching him help Eli fish.

He's got one on the line. It got away.

Now Isaac caught one.

They were catfish and they were ugly. Isaac didn't want anything to do with it. He did eventually touch it with one finger. He was proud of himself. The boy holding it was helping Isaac. He was really nice.

Eli caught one too. He wouldn't hold it either. I don't blame them. Not only are they ugly but they have sharp spines. I didn't want to touch it either. They had fun fishing and I'm grateful for the rest of my family that waited patiently for them to finish.
I had a meeting to go to so Keenyn and I left early but the other boys stayed and had fun going down the big yellow slide as well as other stuff.
1 comment:
I love the picture and Dad and Eli fishing. The look on Ike's face is classic!! I don't blame ANY of you for not wanting to touch the catfish, they are pretty ugly!!
Post a Comment