- is moving all over. He still scoots but has been getting up on his hands and knees lately.
- puts everything in his mouth. I pull wood chips and individual pieces of carpet out of his mouth at least once a day.
- loves his mom. He gets really excited when he sees me. He gets a huge smile on his face, kicks his legs, and pumps his hands (making a fist and then letting it go as fast as he can.) It's easy to tell when he's excited.
- loves the bath. He is always trying to dive in before he's undressed.
- is the runt of the family. At 18 lbs he is only 13 percentile for weight which we definitely aren't used to. (He is 41% for height.)
- loves to eat. Whenever he sees someone eating something he wants some of it even if he doesn't know what it is. He has eaten anything and everything we've ever given him.
- sits like a pro. He can almost go from laying down to sitting.
- has found his voice. No words yet but a lot of sounds.
- is leery of Isaac (for good reason). Whenever Isaac gets close to Keenyn he looks for me and when we make eye contact he has a "rescue me" look. Sometimes he will cry when Isaac gets close to him even if he doesn't do anything to him. Isaac likes to squeeze Keenyn's head and he doesn't enjoy that much.
- loves Chris' phone.
- loves to be outside. He is always going for the front door when it's open and he can see outside.
- has slept through the night the last 4 out of 5 nights. By sleeping through the night I mean he doesn't wake up from bedtime (6ish pm) until about 7 am. It's lovely.
Here are some pictures I took of him the other day.
4 comments:
so cute! I love the pic with the flower in his mouth, funny boy! I love your documentation, you will be so glad.
So cute!!! The flowers are so pretty - we don't really have many up here yet! Can't wait to squeeze his chubby cheeks!
Sorry I keep forgetting to sign myself in before commenting. Again, Lindsey on Dan's login!
He is adorable. I think he is a good mix of the other two.
Post a Comment