Saturday, May 21, 2011

10 Months


Keenyn is now 10 months old. He is still such a joy in our home. He has learned a few new tricks over the last few weeks. He can now sit himself up as well as climb on or over small things. He is definitely all over the place. He feel down the stairs a few days ago. Luckily he was fine, just a little scared.

He has gotten more vocal. It is easy to tell if he wants something because he says "uh, uh, uh" and gets all excited. He does this mostly when he wants to eat something that he sees someone eating or if he wants to be picked up. He also says "a-da" a lot, usually while pointing to something.

His favorite place to play is the bathroom. If I ever can't find him that's the first place I look. He is starting to enjoy playing with Isaac more and doesn't cry every time Isaac picks him up.

He eats pretty much anything I give him. He tried green beans for the first time yesterday and seemed to like them a lot. He is only nursing once or twice a day. He prefers a bottle. I don't think he'll be nursing much longer.

He still loves baths. I have to get him undressed int his room because if he is in the bathroom when the water is on he does everything he can to get into the tub.

He got a top, front tooth and had a hard time with it. He had a fever for about 5 days and slept a lot. I'm not excited for the other one to come in.

He has started standing up in his crib as well as anywhere he has something to hold onto. He usually has his legs spread out pretty far because they slip and doesn't have the ability to bring them back together. He will just hold on with all his might and try to keep standing up.

He is sleeping pretty well. He sleeps through the night most nights and takes good naps. He is not on any sort of nap schedule. They are usually just about 2 hours from when he woke up last which is different every time. I imagine a lot of that has to do with being the 3rd child and missing naps a lot because of others schedules.

He still prefers his Mom over anyone else. I have to relish this while it lasts because if he's anything like his older brothers it won't be long until Dad is his favorite.

1 comment:

And We Sailed On said...

What a sweet boy! He is growing so fast!