Isaac is such a great kid. He LOVES Keenyn. They will play together most of the day. A lot of that playing together is Isaac throwing Keenyn onto a mattress or the bean bag, or Isaac laying on him. (I had to veto Isaac throwing Keenyn off of my bed onto a mattress that was on the floor.)
He always wants to get Keenyn out of the crib when he wakes up from a nap. Isaac stands on the side of the crib, grabs under Keenyn's arms then leans back and falls off the side of the crib, leaning the crib over a little and they both fall out. No one has gotten hurt yet.
His favorite things are Legos, Star Wars and our neighbor Kalani. She is the only friend he wants to play with most of the time. He loves preschool and can't ever wait until the next time he gets to go.
He knows all of the letters and sounds they make and is starting to write and spell words. He does really well for the most part.
He still loves warm chocolate milk, especially when watching Curious George. (I showed him how to turn in on from the DVR. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.)
His favorite thing to say lately is "You're rude." which he says anytime you don't let him have his way. I'm rude most of the day as far as he's concerned.
He is still a hard worker and likes to work. He is usually happy to help and does work with a good attitude which I love.
He really is such a joy to have in our family and I'm so glad that I'm his mom.
1 comment:
Hey it is Jeremy and joy shepherd...we wanted to touch bases with you ... Since it had been -55 degrees at our house here in Alaska... We were thinking Utah sounds like a great place to start looking for an AGR job... Can we but you for some insider info... Your family looks so cute... Are you guys on Facebook? We would love to reconnect...jjshep@gmail.com
Post a Comment