Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lindsey's Wedding

Here are some pictures from my sister's wedding on Friday. It was a long day but we love Auntie Lindsey and our new Uncle Dan and are so happy for them.
And, Chris is home on leave. WAHOO!! He flew in Thursday afternoon and surprised everyone for the wedding. It was a great surprise. (Fortunately I found out about it before he actually got here.)
Chris and I

Eli was so happy to see Chris. I hadn't told him that he was coming home. When he first saw him he just hugged him and held onto him for about 10 minutes. And he has wanted Chris to do everything for him ever since which is fine with me.
Isaac isn't too sure about Chris yet. I'm sure 2 weeks will help out.


Eli with his cousin Joel. They are the best of friends and I wish we lived closer so they could play together more.

5 comments:

roamingjones said...

Adorable clothes for the boys! Where did you get them?

roamingjones said...

And welcome back Chris! Hope you thoroughly enjoy your leave!

Mike and Kristin said...

Heather I didn't even realize you had a blog until you left a comment on mine. Now I'm going to be checking it every day! I am so happy for Lindsey. I had not heard that she was engaged. I love that Chris got to come home. I'm sure you are all living it up. You're boys are so adorable.

The Kroebers said...

Brittany, I got the clothes at The Children's Place. That is where I get most of my boys clothes.

Ali said...

How great to have Chris home!! Em told me how the surprise unfolded. :)Enjoy your time together. Your boys are so cute, lets get together and play soon.