Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh Eli


This is what Eli did after church today. Any guesses about what I did tonight? He was asking me if I would get the books that he couldn't reach and put them on the floor because he wanted them all in a pile. This is actually kind of surprising because Eli normally doesn't do stuff like this. I would expect it from Isaac but not Eli.
I started asking Eli at dinner what his favorite part of the day was. It is a very enlightening experience. It is always the place we or he went that day. Once it was going to the grocery store. I guess that is fun for a three year old who hasn't been in awhile. (I usually go while he is at school. It's easier that way.) I'm glad that it is warming up so that we can go more places and he can have more favorite things. I have only done this this week and yesterday before we were even eating he told me that I hadn't asked him what his favorite thing was. Apparently he enjoys it too.

3 comments:

roamingjones said...

Lately Daniel has been asking me what I did at work, or how my day at work was. It's fun to see his world expanding in new ways.

GJ

Destiny Kroeber said...

What a face. I immediately think of "Wasn't meeeeeeee", but then again it's probably "muuuahahahaha look what I did!"

I love that he enjoys talking to you at the end of the day like that. I would hope that he continues that habit 10-15 years from now! :)

By the way, I greatly admire your patience with your boys!

Ann-Marie Photography said...

Hey Heather,

Logan and Ann Marie here. We feel the same way about Lost, which explains watching season 3 in 2 nights. We probably would have killed Levi for the book stunt, and NOT taken a picture for evidence.