Eli turned 4 today. It's kind of crazy that is getting so old. He is such a fun kid. He opened his presents first thing this morning and played with them the rest of the day. We also went to Krispie Kreme or "the donut store" as Eli calls it. He loves donuts and the last time he went there he got to watch them making the donuts which he loved. Unfortunately they weren't making any today but he still got to eat a donut which made him happy. Here are a few things about Eli.
- He is 43 inches tall and 43 lbs.
- He loves trains lately and plays with them all the time.
- His best friend is also named Elijah. He loves to play at his house. He tells me all the time that he wants to live at Elijah's house.
- He loves books. He will sit and let you read to him for hours.
- He likes to play on the computer and watch movies.
- He loves to have visitors over. He says to me a few times a week, "Who is coming here today?" He likes all of the attention that others give him.
With his presents
This is his favorite present by far. He played with it pretty much all day today.
Here are a few pictures of Eli over the last 4 years.




3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI! I can't believe he's already 4 years old. I have this problem with all of my nieces and nephews that I don't "see" them growing until I step back and take a really good look, or look at pictures. I almost started crying looking at these pictures of him growing up, but that's nothing new... I cry at everything! :) He's grown so much and is so intelligent. Although it's sad in a way to see him get older, I'm also really excited to see what he's going to be like in the years to come.
We really need to have you guys over. The boys could play trains all day long!
I love Eli! He is such a great kid! Everytime I'm with him I can't believe how smart he is. I'm really happy that he'll have his Dad back!!!
Post a Comment