Friday, May 2, 2008

Playing in the yard

It was finally warm enough today to go outside and play. We ate our dinner outside on a blanket in the backyard and then played ball. It was a lot of fun. I have been waiting for years to be able to play catch with my kids and the time is finally here. Isaac playing T-ball

Eli was making this face because he missed the ball


Now he is making this face because he hit the ball and it hit me.


When it was time to go in Eli told me that they were tired and had to take a rest on the stairs.


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love you stinking cute kids!!! This looks like a blast and the pictures are so cute, I can't believe how much Isaac has grown in the last little while!

Destiny Kroeber said...

How cuuuute!!! :) I'm glad it's getting warmer. Playing outside is so fun! I LOVE that face of Eli's. An actual smile without the goofy dad genes ;) haha.

Cassi said...

Heather your boys are so cute. I was reading down your blog about the welcome committee for the soldiers. I got teary watching that video. How neat and how important. Anyway I just wanted to say you are amazing and I admire you so much. You and your guys are in our prayers...