Thursday, June 19, 2008

Orem Owlz

The second part of our fun day was going to the Orem Owlz baseball game. It was Military Appreciation night and one of Chris's Guard friends was able to get us free tickets plus a $30 concessions card. It was great. Chris actually got to throw out one of the first pitches which he didn't know he had to do until we got there. (I'm not so sure we would have been on time if he knew that was part of the deal.) I didn't really see him throw his because I was trying to get a picture of it which I didn't. I was too late. Oh well.
The boys liked the game well enough. Eli liked the frozen lemonade and drinks the best. Isaac liked the stairs and running away from mom. We had a lot of fun and may go to another game sometime. Although it made for a late night, we enjoyed it.
Eli enjoying the game



Isaac and the stairs




Right after they threw their "first pitch"


The ones who threw. Brian Bills, Shaun Harris and Chris.


Isaac and I

4 comments:

Destiny Kroeber said...

I love new pictures!!! I'm glad you guys had fun. That sounds great. Although Chris is not that great at throwing... last time we witnessed that, he hit you with the ball! haha

The Kroebers said...

Yeah, he wasn't that great this time either. Like I said, I didn't see it but he said he threw it over the catchers head.

Katie Webb said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog about your friends in Korea! I checked out their blog and left them a comment. I see you know Sterling and Natalie :) Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks. Hopefully Eve and Rick can help us out. We have so many unanswered questions!

evelania said...

Looks fun and like great weather there too!