We have been keeping busy with home projects and trying to throw in some fun. Chris put an air conditioner in our house. Unfortunately it isn't working yet because we had to upgrade the power to the house and it has taken longer than planned. So, we are all sweating out the heat until we can get it turned on. There is a swamp cooler but a pipe froze on it this winter and broke. Chris didn't want to fix it because it will be taking it off shortly. So we currently have no way of cooling off our house. Luckily the basement stays cool so we can go down there to cool off.
I ran the Wasatch Back with my sisters and some friends last weekend. If you want to know what that is you can read more here. The picture below is me, Lindsey and Emilee at the top of Avon Pass. It was very pretty.
Today me and the boys went out to my friend Adrien's house. A few other friends from high school were also there with their kids. It was fun to see everyone. Kathryn was there and I haven't seen her for about 5 years. It was fun to catch up and see her two cute boys. The kids all played in the pool and I am a horrible mom because I didn't do sunscreen and now both of my boys are burned. I know, they are burned before we go to Lake Powell, not too smart. I didn't think we were going to be there that long but I really should have known better. I guess next time I will.
2 comments:
It sounds like you've been having some fun! I'm glad :). I agree that time is going way too fast. I hate that weeks and weeks go by and I haven't been over to your house for almost a month :(. After Lake Powell, you and Chris will have to go out sometime during the week and I'll watch the boys.
I really hope they're not too badly sunburnt :(. I will be bringing SPF 85 or something... if they made SPF 200, I'd get that haha. I can't wait to see you!!!
awwwhh....fun I missed out. I am so glad you have had time with Chris.
Post a Comment