Friday, September 5, 2008

Auntie Emy's Wedding

My sister, Emilee, got married yesterday. It was such a great day. The weather was beautiful and everything went great. We are so excited for her and Ben. They are great for each other and we are happy to have Ben in the family. Here are some pictures of the occasion.

Our family

Eli with his cousin Joel. They are partners in trouble. Eli tripped outside the night before and got the big scrape on his head.


Kroeber boys trying to be still for the picture.

This is the best picture that I got of Emilee and Ben.

With Grandma and Grandpa Smith

3 comments:

Destiny Kroeber said...

I like these pictures :) The boys look so adorable in their suits. It's funny how Eli has to get scrapes and stuff right before an event like this :p. He still looks adorable :)

Emilee looks so gorgeous and SO happy. Tell her Congratulations! :)

Emilee said...

Yeah! This was the best day ever!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I would like to send Emilee and Ben a wedding gift. Could you please give me their address? My email address is jpdavis@utah.gov.

I am so happy for both of them! They look like they were made for each other!

Love,
Jolene Davis