Sunday, November 30, 2008

2 Years Old

Isaac turned 2 on Tuesday the 25th. We had family over on Sunday to celebrate. It was fun. This is Isaac enjoying his cake and the attention. He was smiling so big because he was saying "cheese" for the camera and everyone got a kick out of it. He was a little freaked out though when everyone sang to him. He just stood there and looked around apprehensively. He didn't know what to think of that.
On Tuesday we opened presents with just our family. It was low key and nice. (I did try to put pants on Isaac but if you read the last post you should know why he doesn't have them on.)

This is what most of the present opening looked like. It's hard to keep a 4 year old away from presents.

Isaac with all of his loot.




Here are some highlights of Isaac right now:
- He weights 32 lbs and is 36.5 inches tall.
- His favorite thing to say is "No, me"
- He only says that because he HAS to do everything by himself. He even climbs to the top of the rocking chair to turn the fan in his room on by himself. (it make me nervous every time)
- He jumps a lot. He will just jump around the house. It's really cute.
- He loves his dad. I was concerned that he would be a momma's boy since Chris was gone for so long but he usually prefers Chris, especially when he gets hurt.
- He recently started learning his colors. He gets so excited to tell you what color everything is.
- He is a little charmer. He loves attention and making people laugh. Whenever we have visitors he acts so funny and puts on a show.
- He has the BEST SMILE EVER!! (and always has)
- He knows how to get mom to say yes to almost anything by saying "pease" and giving me one of those can't turn it down smiles.
- He organizes and lines everything up. He likes to take the wash clothes out of the drawer and put them in a line on the floor. He does this with everything that has three or more of them, markers, cars, toys, etc.
- He is such a sweet little boy and I can't imagine life without him.

2 comments:

Destiny Kroeber said...

He has such a contagious smile :) I got a huge kick out of his reaction to us singing Happy Birthday... what a character. I love that kid!!

Lindsey said...

He is such a fun kid! I love him! So everytime I change my blog background for the season, I go to your blog and we just happened to have chosen the same one. I changed it last time, but I like this one so I don't think I'll change it. Hope you don't mind!!! We always choose the same things! :)