I ran in the funnest race on Saturday. It was the Nutcracker 5K at UVU. It is a fundraiser for the ballet and everyone wears a tutu. They also had a 1/4 mile kids race in the halls. Eli ran it and had such a good time. I am planning on making this a part of my Christmas tradition. Next year I'm going to make my own tutu and it's going to rock. So, all of you, plan on joining me next year. I think it's the first Saturday of December every year.
4 comments:
Aahahahahahahaha! I am SO sorry I missed it! I guess I didn't really realize what you guys were doing exactly. Glad you had fun :)
You rocked it Bub! Let's make it a tradition.
Yippee for fun races! You totally smoked me!! We for sure need to do it every year. Mom said that she wants to try and make it to do it with us next year as well.
Yeah! 27 is a great time Heather! I wish they had a race like this in Greensboro. Maybe I should start one? Love yr guts!
Post a Comment