Friday, February 6, 2009

One-on-one

One of my goals for this year is to have more one-on-one time with Eli. I brought him to Chuck E. Cheese's today since we had a bunch of tokens left over from the last time we went. They have a cool picture thing where they draw your picture. It was my favorite part. I scanned our picture. Isn't it cute. Eli went to a birthday party there a few weeks ago and they had some of him with his friends. They're so cute. I love them. I also love arcade/game places. One of Chris and I's favorite places to go is the Nickelcade. I'm planning on taking Eli to the Nickelcade on our next outing.

4 comments:

Autie said...

What a fun idea and I'm sure Eli loved it. It's got to hard to be the only child one day and then have to share mom with a little sibling the next.

Polly said...

I agree Heather, this is darling!! How fun for both of you to be able to spend time alone. Some of my favorite memories are when I got to spend alone time with either Mom or Dad.

Destiny Kroeber said...

That's so great :) I love the idea of one-on-one time with the boys with each parent. I definitely have a lot of good memories of Daddy bringing me to work with him, just me! I love the picture too :) that's adorable!

Lindsey said...

Your a great mom Heather!! Even if your boys are bleeding, crying and have bruises constantly!! Like Polly, it always made me feel special to have one-on-one time with mom or dad or both of them.