Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Fun

Last week we had a lot of fun. It was the last full week of summer since Eli starts kindergarten on Thursday. We decided to take full advantage of it and did as many fun things as we could. I had a lot of pictures so I made a slide show. First we went to Lagoon. We brought Kaitlyn with us and it was a lot of fun. Next we did Chuck E. Cheese with Joel and Anna and ended the week with a day at Seven Peaks with Dad. Here are a lot of photos for those of you who are interested.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Summer Fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! You really got some great ones. Lots of summer fun. 7 Peaks looks like a lot more fun then it used to be.

Destiny Kroeber said...

I LOVE these pictures! (and love your camera!!) It looks like tons of fun and they really made me smile. I really like the Sevenpeaks ones. Great "action" shots!

Polly said...

WOOHOO for last week's of summer!!

Lindsey said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! I especially love the pictures of the boys under the waterfalls.