Friday, November 6, 2009

Isaac

The other day I was mopping the kitchen floor and Isaac wanted to help. What started out as him helping turned into him having to do it "by my delf". Who am I to deprive a 2 year old of his opportunity to mop the floor? He stayed in there for about 15 minutes just mopping away and he actually did a pretty good job. He was so proud of himself afterword when I told him that he did a good job. If only the love of cleaning would last until he's 15. I'm not counting on it.



Isaac always makes the cheesiest faces. He does it for several reasons and I love it. It usually looks something like this...

I think he is adorable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is adorable and we just love him!!! -Lindsey

Destiny Kroeber said...

This kid always makes me laugh SO hard. Never fails.