Then we played Go Fish. Isaac won both times.
Then it was off to bed. Chris went out and slept with them. Of course about a half hour after he got out there a major summer thunderstorm rolled in. I was inside but couldn't get to sleep because I was worried about them. Apparently the boys slept right through it and Chris fell asleep in the middle of it. Glad I'm the only one it kept awake.
The boys also went out Saturday morning and helped take everything down. Eli even brought the blankets in and put them right in the washer all by himself. He is turning into a great little helper.
Saturday afternoon we went up to the aquarium in Sandy. We have been wanting to go for awhile and finally made the time. It was pretty fun.
Touching the sting rays. Isaac didn't want to touch it at first. Chris finally talked him into it and helped him. He made the funniest noise when he actually did touch it. I'm not sure if he liked it or not. They were pretty squishy and slimy.
Eli on the other hand jumped right in and touched away. There is a ray that he is touching here but you can't see it well.
There were a lot of other cool things that we saw but I didn't take many pictures. It is dark in there and a lot of glass so pictures are hard. Plus, I wasn't feeling well so I was sitting down most of the time and not up with the kids. Next time we go back I'll have to take more.
No comments:
Post a Comment