- My ankles
- My swimming suit. My normal swim suit is a rash guard and long swim shorts. I sit in the pool now and all I can think of is the sun that's beating down on my shoulders and back. I've gotten sunburned twice already this summer. I miss my rash guard.
- Running. I've never been much of a runner but when I pass people running now I get jealous. How nice it would be to be able to go out and run. Or any kind of good, hard, sweaty workout for that matter.
- Vacations/camping. We are pretty much tied to home this summer. It makes me sad that we can't get away for a little bit.
- My flip flops. I can barely get them on anymore and they just aren't comfortable.
- Being within a foot of Isaac and having him NOT run into my stomach. I swear his head hits my stomach at least 5 times a day.
- Evening walks. I used to love going out for a walk in the evenings. Now by the time dinner is over I feel like I can hardly move.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Missing You
Being 8 months pregnant there are certain things you just can't do anymore. I've been thinking about some of them lately and decided to post a short list of the things I miss the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny to be jealous of people exercising! I remember feeling the same thing. Hang in there. I have to admit I am a bit jealous of your new little one coming. :) xo
I'll be glad when it's over, too. I was watching a young dad holding his sleeping baby in sacrament meeting today and my arms were *literally* aching to hold a baby!
Post a Comment