Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lagoon

We spent Memorial Day at Lagoon this year with most of my family. It was a lot of fun. The weather was perfect and we all had a great time. Since I could only ride a few rides (Ferris wheel, merry-go-round, and sky ride) I spent the time taking pictures. Here are several of my favorites.

Here is one of the only pictures of Eli. He spent the day with his older cousins riding the big kid rides. This was first thing in the morning before anyone else got there.

Isaac riding on the whale ride.

Another of Eli. Not a great picture but since I only have a few I had to use what I have.

Isaac on the plane.

This whole ride is pretty much my family. The front seat is the only ones not related. It was fun to be there with so many cousins.

The kids all loved these guns.

Apparently one gun wasn't enough.


Isaac and Luke on the boats. Of course Isaac has his hand in the water.

I think this is my favorite picture of the day. Isaac had his hands up like that the whole ride. Then he started doing it on other rides, like the one below. It was pretty funny. (He is riding with his cousin Grace and Grandma Smith and Noah are in front of them.)

Just another cute Isaac shot.


I thought this was a great shot. It's my sister Jen, Isaac, and two of her kids Sophie and Noah.

Thanks Jen and Jason for letting Isaac tag along on all of the rides. We had a lot of fun.

No comments: