The boys have been taking swimming lessons from a friend in our ward. They have both improved a lot in just a few lessons.

All of the kids in the lesson. Our neighbors and another girl from the ward.

Eli doing the back float.

Now swimming. I think they actually call this sword fish because they don't move their arms. They got into that later, it's called ice-cream hands or something. I don't care what they call it because it works. He is swimming much better now. He was even doing some of this when we were at Seven Peaks yesterday.

Isaac's back float. He is doing much better also when he decides he wants to do it.

And of course everyone's favorite part is jumping off the diving board and going down the slide at the end of class.
2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures, especially the diving one! I was gonna say "I can't believe Isaac would jump off that!" and then I started laughing at myself. Uh, yeah... it's Isaac. I can. LOL
I love swimming pictures with bright blue water. Cool that they can go to someone close in your ward. Fun, fun, fun! xo Jen
Post a Comment