We did it, we finally bought a home. The best part is WE DON'T HAVE TO MOVE. That's right, we bought the home that we've lived in for the last 4 years. Chris went and signed the papers this morning.
There are so many things we love about living here. The neighborhood, the ward, the location, the schools, friends, etc. Pretty much the only downfall is Chris's commute to Draper for work. That is manageable though because he rides a carpool van most days. We decided it's worth it. We are glad to be here and plan on staying awhile.
5 comments:
Yippee!!!!! I'm happy for you guys!!
CONGRATS!!! On another note, are you up for visitors? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you! We are coming the 18th-29th. So far we only have something the afternoon of the 24th, other than that we are pretty flexible. Its just the kids and I, brady has to stay home at work. :(, but on a positive side, it allows me to see some friends I haven't seen in FOREVER. Let me know if by chance you'll be around, if not, maybe next time.
Congratulations! Very jealous of you right now! (Especially the not moving part.)
THAT IS SOOOO EXCITING! CONGRATS! Now, you can do whatever you want to make it your own! SO.MUCH.FUN!
awesome. Congrats! Your boys are getting big. We need to get together.
Post a Comment