Thursday, February 24, 2011

Keenyn 7 Months

Keenyn is 7 months old now. He is rolling all over the place and turning himself, trying to get what he wants. I found him playing with an outlet for the first time a few days ago. He isn't sitting yet but is close. He will sit for awhile by himself but still falls hard. He still isn't the best sleeper. He is doing better at night which is nice. He is still very random with his naps. Sometimes he takes 3 or 4 a day, sometimes none or anywhere in between. He still smiles all the time and is a joy to so many. We certainly love him.

I took a few photos of him the other day. Here are a few of my favorites.







5 comments:

Steve said...

Love the second picture!~

Smith's Utah Understandings said...

Love ALL the pictures and the boy more! thanks so much for posting these. love, grandma smith

And We Sailed On said...

he is so cute! He looks so serious is that last photo!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, I love that you posted several pictures. It gives me a better idea of Keenyn's personality. He is adorable, such a Kroeber, but yet his own cute self.

Jessica Kasteler said...

Heather, I just found your blog! Keenyn looks more & more like Isaac & Eli every single day.. I can't believe how big he is! What a little stud. ;)