Sunday, February 13, 2011

January

I'm kind of amazed that we're half way through February and I haven't had anything to blog about all year. January wasn't a very exciting month for us. We spent the month in the doctors office and kept the makers of Amoxicillin in business. There were four or five weeks straight that we had a bottle of it in the fridge. All 5 of us had it at one point for one reason or another, mostly ear infections.

Keenyn turned 6 months old. I took some pictures of him but they were kind of last minute and didn't turn out that well. He had his 6 month check up and is developing normally. He seems to be the lightweight of the family. He was 16 lbs which is 30% and 26 inches which is 42% at 6 months. I don't think he has grown much since then either.

Most of our month revolved around Star Wars in some form or another. The boys got the LEGO Star Wars wii game for Christmas and it quickly became a favorite. Chris decided that they needed to watch the movies too. He went out and bought them all on DVD and found time to watch all 6 with them. Star Wars is now the topic of conversation about 95% of the time with them. It's getting pretty old for me but they are enjoying it so I try to put up with it. It is my fault after all because I chose the wii game for them.

That pretty much sums it up.

1 comment:

Lovell Family said...

Easton is obsessed with Star Wars legos, and star wars lego on the computer...oh, and star wars clone wars. Steve borrowed all the original star wars movies from a neighbor and they watched them all in a couple days....I hear ya....easton would LOVE a wii!