Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Question

Isaac and I were just down stairs doing laundry. He helped me fold the sheets and was actually a big help. Apparently Chris taught him how to fold them. He even folded a pillowcase by himself. As he finished folding it he asked me "Remember when I threw-up?"

Let me think for a minute...

Being up from 1-3:30 am, changing the sheets on two beds, changing your clothes twice, holding a bowl for you to puke in 3 times, laying in bed and jumping up to grab said bowl everytime you made any sort of movement or noise in hopes to catch the throw-up so I wouldn't have to change sheets and clothes again for at least a half hour after you had already fallen asleep...

Yup, I seem to remember that.

5 comments:

EM said...

Oh no, sorry Bub. Curse Lindsey and her flu :)

EM said...

But, if that is the worse that happens while Chris is gone, consider yourself lucky.

And We Sailed On said...

those times are hard to forget aren't they. Emma asked me yesterday : Mom, what happens to your blood when you stand upside down?". Hmm. What four year old asks THAT?

Polly said...

How on EARTH could you forget that?!?!?

Destiny Kroeber said...

I'm sorry, but this made me LAUGH!!! Not that the experience could have been much fun, but mostly the "Remember when I threw up?" and picturing him saying it. LOL Aw, I actually envy your experiences lol