Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Treasure Beach

We spent two nights in a cottage right on the beach here in Treasure Beach. It was probably my favorite part of Jamaica. If I ever go back I will go to Treasure Beach and just stay there. The boys all loved it of course. They played and played and played and still never wanted to leave the beach.









The view from our front door. It was great. I could sit on the porch while Keenyn slept inside and still watch Eli and Isaac on the beach.

We had beautiful sunsets.





We went on this boat to a sand bar. Turns out it was a real bar built on a sand bar out in the ocean. The boys snorkeled out there and had fun.


There are more pictures here if you want to see them. I guess there are a few pictures I didn't get from my Mom because I don't have these ones.

No comments: