Last month Chris and I went to the Artillery Red Leg Social. (That is a formal dinner/program that they do every year. There is some ancient tradition with the Red Leg stuff. I can't remember exactly but I know they are all supposed to wear red socks.) I wanted to take a picture of us before we left his parents house (where we left the kids) but Chris insisted that we didn't have time. When we got there (1/2 hour EARLY) we saw that they were taking pictures for a fund raiser. So we donated some money and got our picture taken. Yes, I did feel like I was in high school again. We just got it back yesterday so I thought I would share it with you all.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Red Leg Social
Last month Chris and I went to the Artillery Red Leg Social. (That is a formal dinner/program that they do every year. There is some ancient tradition with the Red Leg stuff. I can't remember exactly but I know they are all supposed to wear red socks.) I wanted to take a picture of us before we left his parents house (where we left the kids) but Chris insisted that we didn't have time. When we got there (1/2 hour EARLY) we saw that they were taking pictures for a fund raiser. So we donated some money and got our picture taken. Yes, I did feel like I was in high school again. We just got it back yesterday so I thought I would share it with you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
CUUUUUTE!!!! I love this picture :)
Fun! I would love a reason to dress up. What in the world is a Red Leg Social though?
I love your haircut Bub. And you look awesome in that dress. I'm glad you got it. And of course who doesn't love a man in uniform. This is way better than my Prom picture :)
Smokin! I mean really, who-da-thunk you have been married for 20 years? Actually I think it is awesome that you had somewhere to go to actually dress up for. You look great!
That is a really nice photo! I really like your dress!
You two make a cute couple! And look great.
Post a Comment