These two pictures were taken on Christmas. It was after we opened presents. The whole room was full of brand new presents and toys and Isaac was playing with the monkey. I guess he likes it.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
"Dee Dough"
Isaac's favorite thing lately is a stuffed Curious George monkey, or as he calls him "dee dough", that he got for his birthday. We have to bring it with us most of the places we go. It's funny to me what kids choose to like. Curious George is the only movie/tv show that Isaac will watch. And for his birthday he choose Curious George plates and napkins. I'm not sure why he likes it so much but it's fun to watch him play with the stuffed monkey.

These two pictures were taken on Christmas. It was after we opened presents. The whole room was full of brand new presents and toys and Isaac was playing with the monkey. I guess he likes it.
When I put Isaac to bed this night C.G. was on the bookshelf by Isaac's bed. This is what I found when I went in before I went to bed.
This is Isaac rocking Curious George. He asks me to help him lay the blanket out on the floor and then we wraps the monkey up in it. He usually doesn't do it as good as this. I helped for the picture. Usually C.G. is hidden in the blanket somewhere. Anyway, then he carries the blanket and C.G. into his room and rocks him in the rocking chair. It's really cute.
These two pictures were taken on Christmas. It was after we opened presents. The whole room was full of brand new presents and toys and Isaac was playing with the monkey. I guess he likes it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sweet!! I love it!!
What a sweet boy! I love Issac's age when kids start to totally become their own person. So fun and a little bittersweet as they are not babies at all anymore. It is an adorable monkey too!
I love the picture of Issac and CG in bed. He really is a sweet boy.
Post a Comment