Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It FINALLY stopped

This post is for those of you who think you miss snow. Or for those of you who don't who want to be grateful that you don't live here. It started snowing about noon on Monday and didn't stop until sometime last night. And it wasn't just a light flurry here and there. No, it was a good storm. We had so much snow. I shoveled 4 times yesterday and it was still snowing. I'm glad it finally stopped.

This is the front of our house. The snow banks on the side of the driveway were as tall as I am.

There wasn't any snow on this stump in the backyard before the storm. That shows you how much it snowed in 30 hours or so. The same for the garbage cans below.

And finally a picture of Isaac with his finger up his nose. He does that all the time lately. I figured I'd document it for posterity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the shoveling. It is beautiful though!

Lindsey said...

Shoveling is a good work out!!!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe you got so much snow down there, we only got about 2 inches up here - the weather patterns are crazy!

Polly said...

I am sorry about your 1000 feet of snow too! We don't have any here in Denver. I think the pic of Issac is classic!!