Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quote of the Day

This conversation took place between Chris and Isaac during the sacrament portion of church today.

Chris: "Who do we think about during the sacrament?"
Isaac: "Jesus." then after a slight pause "Where is him?"
C: "In heaven with Heavenly Father."
I: "No, him in nursery."

5 comments:

Destiny Kroeber said...

LOL I love that kid!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Is there a picture of Christ in the nursery? I think I told you before that Jason thought the custodian at his church growing up was God. The guy used to wear white coveralls and was at the church all of the time.

Lindsey said...

LOL!!! I love that you use Isaac's exact phrasology too - "Where is him?"

Polly said...

Let's be honest Jesus is probably more in nursery than anywhere else in the chapel!!

And We Sailed On said...

These are the moments that make it all worth it, right? It was so fun to see you and your family and I hope you are enjoying the end of summer!
Emily