These are two of my favorite pictures from Eli's friends party plus the cake that Chris's sister Harmony made. James is his favorite engine from Thomas. You can see the three places that Isaac ate the frosting while we were all outside.




This is Eli opening his presents. I don't know why but I really like this picture. He was totally surrounded by kids. They were helping him open his presents and he didn't care. He was loving every minute of it.
6 comments:
Cute pictures!! I think Eli really looks like Chris in the last one. Thanks for posting them, I'm glad you all had fun!!
I too really like that picture - it is framed perfectly with the kids and stuff. I love it!!
Super cute! I love your boys.
Super cute! I love your boys.
Adorable cake! Luke stuck his fingers and other serving utensils in the last cakes I made too. I guess it is just a 2 year old thing. I love the pic of Eli holding his cake. Heather you rock for doing the friends party..ALL BY YOURSELF. You are my hero. Please don't anyone tell my girls that friend birthday parties exist.
your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment