I've seen this on a few blogs and was interested what Eli's answers would be. They weren't as bad as I expected. I asked him the questions and these are his responses.
1. What is something I always say to you?
To clean up
2. What makes me happy?
When I do the right thing.
3. What makes me sad?
When I don't do the right thing.
4. How do I make you laugh?
Making a funny face.
5. How old am I?
28
6. How tall am I?
He didn't answer this one. He put one hand on my head and the other on my foot and looked back and forth between the two for a few seconds.
7. What do I do when you're not around?
Stuff that I can't do, clean up what I left out
8. What am I really good at?
Setting up movies for me
9. What am I not really good at?
Nothing (isn't he an AWESOME kid)
10. What is my job? (I had to rephrase it as what do I do everyday?)
Help me
11. What is my favorite food?
Cereal
12. What about me makes you happy?
When you kiss me
13. What do you and I do together?
Clean up
14. How are we the same?
I don't know ( I asked him this several times and he couldn't think of anyway that we are the same.)
15. How are we different?
We have different voices
16. How do you know that I love you?
When you kiss me
17. Where is my favorite place to go?
California
5 comments:
very cute...I just might try this with EAston.
LOL well at least we know you're CLEAN!
That is a great idea...Eli will get a kick out of that when he's older. (Sounds like you do a lot of "cleaning up" around your house.
This is fun! I need to do it with Grace and Sophie.
I think his answers are darling!!
Post a Comment