Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fishing

Eli told Chris yesterday that he wanted to go fishing. I don't think he had really been which is kind of sad since he turns 5 tomorrow. So, we woke up this morning and went up to Vivian Park and went fishing. We were lucky enough to actually catch a fish. And by we I mean Chris. Eli reeled it in. (unfortunately I was in the bathroom when all the action happened.) I spend the whole time taking pictures. I ended up with 150+ in an hour and a half. It was well worth it though because I got some great shots. Here is a slide show of our first fishing excursion.



Isaac's pole had a jig (or a lure, I don't know the difference) on it that looked like a small fish. He would look down into the water and see it and say "There it is" over and over. It kept him occupied for quite awile.

I will also add that I LOVE where we live. How great is it that we can drive for 15 mintues and be in such an awesome park in the mountains.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

So fun!!!!
Some very cute pictures too!

Anonymous said...

Fun, Fun, fun!!!! Great pictures, cool camera.

Polly said...

Great pictures!! It looks like everyone had fun, well everyone except the fish!!

The Kroebers said...

I always feel bad for the fish. I don't mind the fishing and eating of the fish but seeing Chris bang it's head on a rock to kill it always makes me feel bad.